Killu Chan a designer pictured above in a new mockup and packing some hardcore specs, that include 128 GB of storage and 4GB of RAM.
Key Features :
- LED backlit LCD capacitive touchscreen with a 720x1280 pixel resolution
- Sony Mobile Bravia Engine
- LTE, HSDPA at 42 Mbps, WiFi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, microHDMI and probably NFC
- 18 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss Optics Vario Tessar, autofocus, Xenon flash and image stabilization. 3.15MP camera front camera.
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Android Key Lime Pie
- Nvidia Tegra 4 quadcore 2.1 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM and 128GB storage