Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting : What is Rooting on Android? The Advantages and Disadvantages
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip
- Enable USB debugging on your phone - Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” and then tap OK button.
- Now connect your Micromax A89 Ninja to your computer using your USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically or use official Micromax drivers. (or you could also use Pdanet to install drivers)
- Change the mode of your device from USB storage to Media Device and then proceed further. This option appears only when you connect your device to your PC.
- Go to the folder named “Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18″ and run the “Runme.bat” file.
- Now, you should see a screen popping up on your monitor with words all in green *cue matrix themed music* and it looks a whole lot like CMD.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘ and hit Enter from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the A89 Ninja rooting process. Your will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer. If it’s there, ( whoopee!!! ), your Micromax A89 Ninja has been rooted! But then, if you want to check and be doubly sure, you could download The Root Checker App and check it for yourself.
Note: If you ever want to Unroot your Micromax A89 Ninja, run the runme.bat file again, but this time type “x” instead of 1 and hit enter.