Disclaimer : Rooting your phone Voids your phone warranty. I'm not responsible if you Brick your device.
Read this before Rooting : What is Rooting on Android? The Advantages and Disadvantages
- Download this APK
- After you have finished downloading the app. Install it by going to the directory you download it to, then click on it. If you got this error message
- Go to Setting-> Security-> Tick “Unknown Sources”
- Now open the app and click “Root device”.
- Now you will get this screen so click “Grant”.
- Now your device is rooted but,for Security reasons you have to tick “Disable Exploit” & “Disable Exploit on boot”.
- IF you had any issues with the camera than unmark these options.
- Now close this app and go to you app drawer where you will find a new app called SuperSu,click on it and when it opens it will ask you to update the binary so tab on “Continue”.
- Now your phone has been rooted