Thursday 18 July 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Boot Logo for Samsung Galaxy S3



Many confuse Samsung Galaxy S3 with S4 or S4 with Note/Note 2 because of the plastic body design of Galaxy devices. If you are a owner of Samsung Galaxy S3 and if you are thinking to confuse some noobs, Install this Boot Logo of Samsung Galaxy S4 on your Samsung Galaxy S3.

Instructions:

  • Boot into Recovery
  • Flash this FILE
  • Enjoy
Note: I'm not responsible, if you brick your device. Please do a backup before trying anything.

Filled Under:

3 comments:

  1. How do I root my phone to get to use game killer I have a Samsung exhilerate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I root my phone to get to use game killer I have a Samsung exhilerate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow this link - http://theunlockr.com/2013/06/22/how-to-root-the-samsung-galaxy-exhilarate/

      Delete