Hardware platform tablet Bliss Pad B8012 is Boxchip A10 Processor 1GHz (architecture ARM Cortex-A8) with Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core accelerator, which is used in the manufacture of tablets leaders. 3D-accelerator achieves excellent performance to a large extent "dispersing" the work of graphic applications.
Bliss Pad B8012 is equipped with 512MB of RAM DDR3, which uses less battery power and a higher clock speed, Flash-8GB of storage capacity, a slot for flash cards format microSD (support up to 32GB) front camera - with a resolution of 0.3 megapixels, adapter, Wi -Fi (802.11 b / g / n), mini USB2.0 port (OTG), mini HDMI - Ver 1.4 Output (Support 3D) 2160P HD, as well as the ability to connect an external modem, 3G EVDO / WCDMA.
Bliss Pad B8012 is capable of playing media from a variety of content on any USB-media. The creators of the tablet made sure that it was possible more convenient to use. Mini-USB connector lets you connect via an adapter external devices such as keyboard, mouse, 3G modem, flash drives, etc., which makes working with the tablet as a regular home PC.
Bliss Pad B8012 platform is based on Android 4.0. The tablet has adaptrovannuyu user shell: set app store for Android. Also, Bliss Pad B8012 pre-installed: JAVA, YouTube, Adobe Flash 10.3, alarm clock, calculator, calendar, scanner codes with the function of pattern recognition, text editor, some games, etc.
Enough to powerful battery (3.7V, 4400 mAh) will hold up to 6 hours of Wi-Fi and up to 4 hours when connected to an external 3G.
Bliss Pad B8012 dressed in a rugged housing with a metal back cover of dark silver color. At the bottom of the front panel is placed convenient hardware keys to control the tablet. At the end - on / off button (activation screen), "rocker" and the volume button "Home". At the bottom are all compact interfaces: a slot for flash card, mini USB port (OTG), the output mini HDMI, button Reset, 3.5mm jacks for stereo headphones, AC adapter. The speaker, an indoor Grille, located on the back of the tablet. Adequate weight and dimensions (mm 210h153h11.5) will be pleased with their owners.
Specifications Nexus Bliss Pad B8012
- Dimensions 210h153h11, 5
- OS, CPU, Memory
- OS Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Language Support for multilanguage
- CPU Allwinner A10 Cortex A-8, 1 GHz
- RAM 512M DDR3
- Built-in 8GB memory Flzsh
- 8 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution 800X600
- The capacitive touch panel, Multi
- Graphics Processing Mali-400 3D accelerator OPEN GL VE 2.0
- I / O One USB 2.0 OTG. Support: 3G modems, flash drives, mice, keyboards, etc.
- TF (micro SD) Card reader, up to 32GB maximum.
- 3.5 mm stereo headphones
- Log in charge DC5V, 2A
- HDMI Output
- Speakers 8Ω/1W a speaker
- Microphone Built-in microphone
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- Support for Ethernet USB_LAN card
- 3G Support for external 3G USB modems WCDMA / EVDO
- G senor
- Camera 0.3 Megapixel, front
- Video Support AVI (H.264, DIVX, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, WMV, MOV, MP4 (H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), DAT (VCD), VOB (DVD), MPEG, MPG, FLV (H.263, H.264), ASF, TS, TP, 3GP, MPG
- Audio Support MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV
- View pictures JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- E-Book Format TXT, EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
- Battery 3.7V 4400mAch
- Hours Wi-Fi -6 hours, 3G-4:00
- Charging Input: AC100-240V.50-60HZ, output: DC5V 2A
- Weight 515 g
- System APK Installer
- Support for Adobe Flash 10.3
- Web Video HTML5
- Additionally Calendar
- Alarm Clock
- Notepad text editor
- Google Keyboard input method or the method of entering the third-party
- View photo picture Viewer