1. This works with all ROMs as long as your phone is rooted.
2. Custom fonts are also applicable if the font is made in a flashable zip. Just flash them in xRecovery. But, for some fonts, you may get (Status 0) in recovery. So instead, use the below steps.
1. Firstly, install a custom font with a ttf. format. Today we will be using Samsung's cute font "Chococooky" for this guide. Put it into your SD card.
2. Install "Font Changer (Root)" from the Play Store.
3. Open the app, after it opened, exit the app.
3. Open any file manager of your choice, and find your saved font, and paste it into a folder named ".fontchanger".
4. Open Font Changer again, let it load a while...
5. Click the "Chococooky" font and click "Apply".
6. After that, reboot your phone.
7. Voila, your phone has a new font!!
1. Use the lovely "SEARCH" button for the font you are searching for!